I had problems with constipation few weeks ago. It was caused by antibiotics that I had to use because of urinary infection. Obviously my intestinal bacteria were harmed. I have heard about benefits of colon detoxification treatment. I thought hat should do something like that because of that bad constipation that I had. Have you ever done it?

I practice colon detox program twice a year. I eat raw fruit and vegetables, lots of fibres food, probiotics and psylium. I would recommend you to try psilium, that is an herbal colon cleaner; you can find psilium husk or seeds and it works really great. These treatments always help me feel much better and I believe that keep me healthier. There is number of diseases that can be related to intestinal problems and accumulation of toxins in body because of irregular bowel movement.
You can be more tired, feel the different smell of your body, feel dizzy or have headache, but that is a part of general detoxification.

A complete body detoxes program will help get rid of your body toxins that may be intrusive with your digestion process. Inappropriate digestion causes old organic food to increase contributing to your weight gain and also making your feel slothful and making you feel hard to exercise. An appropriate body detox will free your body from excess waste that might have been building up over the years.