So my boyfriend and I were intimate the other night. He ejaculated inside of me at around 12:30am on the 4th. (which we've never done before). I track my periods on the P Tracker app and afterwards, I checked it to mark that I was intimate on the calendar and saw that on the 3rd, it had the small green dot on the day saying I was still "fertile" I guess. I was just wondering what the chances were of me being pregnant? I had twelve days left until I started my period when this happened and my boyfriend is kind of nervous which is only making me nervous lol.

Hi Guest,

12 days before your period being due would be about day 16 of your cycle.  Normally you'll ovulate between days 11-16 of your cycle, it varies in all women.  The egg is viable for about 48 hours after ovulation.

So, yes, there is a chance of pregnancy.  How high?  It depends upon exactly WHEN you ovulated.  At best, chances are about 1 in 5.  That's as good as they get.

Emergency contraceptives are most effective within 72 hours if you choose.  They may have some effect afterwards but it decreases rapidly.

Good luck.