I know this probably isn't the place for this type of thing but I really just need advice and answers..based off my due date I conceived between April 6th and April 11th, my ovulation date is April 11th. I used a due date conception calendar website to figure out when I was ovulating by typing in my due date. Me and my boyfriend broke up and I had sex with another guy on April 7th in the early hours of the morning probably like 3-4 Am. He was under the influence of drugs and alcohol and I specifically remember him not being able to stay hard because of that. We did not have sex again besides on that night, well morning. My boyfriend and I then made up and had sex the next couple of nights and he came inside of me each time using no protection. I am almost 30 weeks and extremely scared because I have been worrying myself about this my whole entire pregnancy. My boyfriend knows that I had sex with that guy, but I don't think he's ever thought about what if the baby is the other guys. My boyfriend has been super excited about this baby, both our families know obviously, all our friends know, so it'll be super embarrassing to me and just heartbreaking if this baby isn't my boyfriends and I know it'll end our relationship if it's not his. I should have been more responsible and I'm definitely ashamed of myself and regret it. I'm really hoping it's my boyfriends. I just need help and advice please.

Hi Rachael,

When did your last period start?  What is your due date?  How long is your cycle?

We can try to work backwards but need more information.

I'm unsure of when my last period was, sometime at the end of march I'm sure. But my due date is January 2nd 2018. I have normal cycles they are always regular.

Using your due date, it works out to March 28, 2017 for your LMP.

Normally you would ovulate between days 11-16 of your cycle, April 8 to 13. Sperm can remain viable for up to about 5 days. The egg is only viable up to about 48 hours after ovulation.

Unfortunately, the dates you had sex are just too close together. Either male can be the father. It's not necessarily who you had sex with first though. You will need a DNA test.

You can take a DNA test now if you want. Look up "non-invasive dna test." They obtain the babies DNA from your blood. It won't harm the baby at all.

Good luck.