I often find acne and cysts on my breasts. They occur and disappear after a period. I’ve never been worried because of them before. They use to be like common bumps that occur on the face and contain fatty, white substance. But after a friend of mine was discovered to have breast lump and needed to do the biopsy, that has made me worried about my cysts. Am I at risk to have breast cancer?

It’s completely understandable that you have become worried after your friend had a problem. Most of the breast cysts are benign, but it has to be evaluated. Early detection of cancer gives chances for successful treatment. I believe that common cysts on your breasts are exactly what you thought too. You should do breast self exam, every woman should do it. If I were you, I’d feel much better if would see the doctor.