I was reading some report of breast cancer lately. That worries me so much that I done self-breast exam immediately. I was asking because I had soreness and I had feeling there is something wrong with me. What terrified me was lumpiness and soreness I confirmed. I do not know what to do, I will go crazy, so please, can you tell me anything about it?

I realized that is every woman's greatest fear to finding a breast lump. The truth is, a lot of that fear is unfounded, because 80% of all lumps turn out to be benign. Lump should never be ignored, although texture of normally health breast can vary from month to month, and from woman to woman. Doctors have a scary name for lumpy breasts, and that is fibrocystic breast disease. It is normal that many women experience lumpiness, tenderness or thickening of the breast tissue due to monthly hormonal changes. In addition, it is not strange situation if you noticed that your breasts are lumpy side. It can be hard to know if a lump is abnormal, for the start, you should know that normal breast lumps tend to feel distinctive. They are usually soft, smooth and movable, while cancerous lumps tend to be hard, rough-edged and immobile. The best way to keep yourself healthy is to know what your breasts usually feel like with monthly self-exam. Breast lumpiness and soreness is most likely to occur the week before a woman's period and ease up after menstruation begins.