I have a small lump on the left side of my stomach from last over 2 year.From last over three months three more lumps developed on the right side of stomach.Although i have no simtoms of weight loss or loss of appitite and there is no pain except i push those lumps hard yet i am always worried about thinking about stomach cancer.Ican feel these lumps from out side once i touch them with my fingure.It looks to me as if these lumps are only on the outer layer of my stomach.Ialso do not want to go for biopsy as I feel if using needle to take out sample may spread growth if it is cancerous .Plase advise

I don't know if you have cancer or not, but I can tell you that having a biopsy with a needle will NOT cause the cancer to spread. if it is cancer NOT having a biopsy and doing nothing about it WILL cause it to spread.

Hi, I had similar stuff on my stomach and neck. I went to a doc and she told me I had sebaceous cysts. These lumps are actually sacs of cells. They usually go away on their own but may get inflamed and hurt. Small inflamed cysts can be treated by injection of steroid medications or with antibiotics but if they become large, they may need to be surgically removed. Make an appointment with your GP to determine what these lumps are.

What are symptoms of stomach cancer?

Stomach cancer can be hard to find early. Often there are no symptoms in the early stages and, in many cases, the cancer has spread before it is found. When symptoms do occur, they are often so vague that the person ignores them. Stomach cancer can cause:

Indigestion or a burning sensation (heartburn);
Discomfort or pain in the abdomen;
Nausea and vomiting;
Diarrhea or constipation;
Bloating of the stomach after meals;
Loss of appetite;
Weakness and fatigue; and
Bleeding (vomiting blood or having blood in the stool).
Any of these symptoms can be caused by cancer or by other, less serious health problems, such as a stomach virus or an ulcer. People who have any of these symptoms should see their doctor. They may be referred to a gastroenterologist (GI), a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating digestive problems.

Benign tumors are not cancer. They can usually be removed and, in most cases, they do not come back. Most important, cells from benign tumors do not spread to other parts of the body. Benign tumors are rarely a threat to life.

Malignant tumors are cancer. Cancer cells can invade and damage tissues and organs near the tumor. Also, cancer cells can break away from a malignant tumor and enter the bloodstream or lymphatic system. This is how cancer spreads from the original (primary) tumor to form new tumors in other parts of the body. The spread of cancer is called metastasis.

* See I have a benign Tumor that sits on some nerves next to my stomach. Stomach cancer is in the Stomach. More than likely all these lumps are is benign tumors. Mine are sitting on some nerves so when I move certian ways it causes a lot of pain. If they aren't bothering you the Doctor won't do anything about them, they'll just tell you to keep an eye on them if they do bother you come back.
I hope this helps ease some of your anxiety.