Recently, my husband has noticed a very small lump just below my left collarbone. I thought it was some swollen lymph node and I didn’t pay too much attention on it.
After a few days I even forgot it exist.
But, one day, I felt pain in my left arm pit. I didn’t know what could cause that and I started to palpate my arm. During my self exam I have found the same lump my husband found few days before.
But this time, the lump was much bigger and it was extremely pain when I touch it.
I know that I should contact my doctor immediately but I’m too afraid to do this. I haven’t told anything about this to my husband.
Please help me. What should I do?

Please do not panic. Early breast cancer usually does not cause pain. In fact, when breast cancer first develops, there may be no symptoms at all so it doesn’t have to mean anything.
There are two most common conditions that could cause your lump below collarbone. First is lymphadenitis. It is inflammation of one lymph node. It can be very sore and unpleasant.
Second is cancer. There can be several types of breast cancer.
First of them is benign and it is called fibroadenoma. It can be treated surgically very nice after which you’ll have no problems with it.
Second type is more serious.
It is malign cancer called carcinoma duct ale invasivum mammae.
The good thing is that its localization is almost never so high in thorax.
It is usually located around nipple and areola.
So, maybe you have no reason for panic. Contact your doctor immediately and he will do a biopsy and find out what is the nature of your lump.

I have a sore lump below collarbone