I breastfeed my son and have been since the day he was born. I have had normal periods ever since I had him, they always started on the same day (I am on birth control). I have not missed a period in the past 6 months since I gave birth, and now all of a sudden I am late. There are a few new factors such as: I have been sick so I've been on medication, my son started eating solids (only about once a day or less), I also started supplementing about one bottle a day. Is this normal to just stop getting periods or am I skipping a month? What is going on? Someone please help if you have experienced anything like this.

The menstrual cycle and breastfeeding are different for every woman, and also for every pregnancy. It's also not uncommon for women to report having an entirely different experience from one pregnancy to the next. If you have questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact your doctor and make an appointment as soon as possible.