Just wondering if anyone's had an issue with getting a negative pregnancy test and being pregnant.
This is why:
I have unprotected sex with my boyfriend, who I live with, regularly. Were both in our 20's.
I'm always very regular with my periods and am very aware of my body. Any time there's been something wrong with me, I've noticed it.
I've also been pregnant before, but miscarried.
My last normal period was on Feb 24th. Then this last month I had it again on the 22nd. It started off light as usual but what was unusual was that it didnt increase in flow until almost a day and a half later, of course followed by the usual cramps. Didnt think anything of it. From then its gone from heavy to light. The heavy is nothing like my regular period..usually on my regular heavys Ill go through a super tampon in maybe 3 hrs..now a super will last me a full nights sleep(8hrs) and still wont be completely saturated. The up and down of it is whats confused me..my usual periods will be light for the first few hours, heavy for at least 2 days, then a moderate flow for at least another 2.
I got all my PMS symptoms a week before hand up to a day before as usual, cramping, breast tenderness(though it was worse this time) but also got major gassiness this time(figured it was something I ate) and MAJOR mood swings..got to a point where I stayed up till 5 am going from happy, talkative, angry to upset with crying and all. My poor boyfriend understood(he has to get up at 8am for work so I had major guilt the next morning lol), though mentioned it was weird. Lately Im verry irritatible and though my period seems to be almost gone(on day 3) im still having slight cramps and little twinges of pain that go from my right to left of my abdomen every now and then. The only other abnormal thing Ive gone through recently is an upset stomach. From constipation to diahrrea, happens after every meal almost. No vomiting.. as for nausea, Ive always had an issue with nausea when I dont eat or when I have back pain which Im prone to. Heartburn&irritableness is whats bothering me now, as well as the period going away after only 3 days.
I know 3 days may be normal for some, but it's not for me. I could ignore that but when these symptoms started, I began to worry.
I'm still gassy, not as moody yet still emotional. Having sudden nausea as well as the light headedness.
I went out 2 days ago and bought an ovulation predictor test as well as 2 pregnancy tests(from the dollar store). I figured I was ovulating because Ive been having a clear gooey discharge. But that came out negative. Then the pregnancy test came out negative also.
Has anyone had a similar situation? With a lighter or weird period and a negative test?
I wasn't trying to conceive but wasn't preventing it because it was something we'd talked about, but now that I've lost my job its something I'm worried about.

This is the same way i am.. Did yu figure out if you were pregnant or not?

I know this post is old, but I would love to know if you were pregnant or not, because I am currently having the same symptoms and my period is doing the same thing.

I could really use some help because I've taken three pregnancy tests and they were all negative.

Thanks.

Could be polycystic ovaries. Go get checked out. Many women have this problem, and it can affect fertility if you do want to conceive.

Had a similar case my last son was 9 when I felt discomfort on both sides where my overies r took a pregnancy test. Came out neg. Had my periods for the month went for an ultrasound it was overian cysts both were 3cm in each overy. Got medication and stuff two weeks after still felt the Same way, went back to my doctor did another ultrasound , found out I was 6 weeks pregnant with my son who is now 1year and 5 months. So it's very. Tricky

Hello, thought I would post on this because I have a unique story. I am currently 20weeks pregnant and had my first positive blood test two weeks ago! Had our first sonogram this last week!! This is my second pregnancy, I knew I was pregnant after my first missed period. I could not get a positive urine test!! Called my OB, nurse told me I probably was not pregnant if I could not get a positive urine test, I have also been treated for cervical cancer and had just had a screening two months before my missed period so the OB was not concerned about any female health problems especially since I was not experiencing any pain. She told me it was probably stress and for me to keep testing if I wanted to and call them if I got a positive result.Three months after my missed period I started having issues with my heart skipping beats. I went to my cardiologist, had a full blood panel done including a pregnancy test, still no positive result!!! My heart skipping beats turned out to be harmless PVC's. So three weeks ago I felt movement!!! I called my OB and demanded a blood test and sonogram. Blood test came out positive but only showing hormone levels to indicate me to be only 6 weeks along, my sonogram showed a perfectly healthy 20 week old baby boy!! Like I said, I knew I was pregnant despite all of the negative tests, was taking good care of myself and taking over the counter prenatal vitamins. Go with your mothers intuition! We all have it!! Good luck to all!