Hi all. I’m 24 and I go to the gym every single day to do some weight lifting and some aerobic activity. But, lately, my breathing would change and my body would experience sort of panic sensations!! This really started bothering me and I don’t know what to do about it... Can anybody give some advice on what to do???

I will assume that you breathe on your mouth and not using your nose at all... That is very common but cause for the problems like you have in most occasions. Anyway, if I was right, than there is just one thing you have to do – you have to learn to breathe correctly. I know that this sounds weird, but that could be the solution. My good friend, who is an anxiety/panic sufferer, plays hockey and he has told me exercise helps his panic. He had same problems earlier but his coach taught him how to breath – after he paid some attention to it, he found out that those problems slowly disappeared. You simply have to breath in with the nose and out with the mouth. Try that – I’m sure you’ll get better in just few days. Breathing correctly is the most important thing when exercising... Good luck.