Hello, I'm new to this and wanted some advise from you guys.

About a month ago i wasn't feeling myself, thought i'd wouldn't breathe again or something bad was gonna happen to me. went to the ER so many times and told me it's a panic/anxiety attacks. Now, last night i had a rough  night, i woke up in the middle of the night sweaty around my neck more, with a chest pain, difficult breathing and shaky. it was scary feeling, i don't know what to do anymore at this point, it does feel like i was having a heart attack but once again i went to the ER so many times and they told me i'm okay as i took my blood test and they heard my heeart and lungs.This is a scary feeling.  last time i went to the ER is 2 weeks ago. At this point i do not know what to do anymore. I'm so scared. I don't know if i should go back to ER again but then they might once again say i'm okay.

The symptoms i normally have i always being breathless or diffcult breathing

* Someone choking me

*Tighness

*My breathing wants to stop (sometimes)

Heart pains

* Chest pain either in the middle or in my left side with a bit of a back pain

*heartburn

*Chest feels heated/burned

*gassy, burbing.

*there will be back pains or ribs pains

Headaches

*light headed

*dizzyness

*pounding

*feels like i'm fall.

**Very scared when these symptoms comes

Sweatyness, shaky, nervous

Can someone recall this and tell me if any of you feel  the same way i do or what should i do ??

Please help, this is scary and want some advice from you all.

thanks :-(

All of these are symptoms of anxiety. Anxiety has many symptoms, over 100 actually. Most feelings of anxiety and panic cause the same symptoms as heart attack and sometimes stroke. The best advice I can give is to speak with a doctor. There are medications that can "cure" the symptoms of the anxiety but the underlying issues need to be addressed. Those are best handled with a therapist through a technique called Cognitive Behavioral Therapy or CBT. Too much to go into here but it essentially teaches you to be your own therapist and restructures faulty thought patterns that cause anxiety. Remember that anxiety, depression and panic attacks are all self-sustaining disorders, meaning they feed off of every experience you have that induces the fears. This causes them to grow and become more debilitating. 

See a doctor and I wish you the best!

I been feeling like my check bones gets numbed and tounge, like i cant can't breathe correctly. Its difficult ! i feel like im am going to stop breathing. when i take a deep breathe my head or chest starts to hurt. is that also normal symptoms of anxiety attack?

i just feel like i am going to stop breathing and i can't even feel my throat...

Yes these are also symptoms of anxiety/panic. Anxiety can cause hyperventilation. When you hyperventilate your brain sends signals to your body to stop breathing. Sounds funny but hyperventilation is the condition when there is too much oxygen in your blood and not enough carbon dioxide. When your brain senses too much oxygen it sees no reason to involuntarily make you breathe. So your breathing becomes labored because you have to do it yourself and is not automatic. Numbness, tingling and shortness of breath are all symptoms of hyperventilation and anxiety certainly causes it. Again, congnitive restructuring can teach you how to breathe normally and prevent overbreathing leading to hyperventilation. Anxious people tend to breathe very fast shallow breaths without knowing it. This leads to taking in too much oxygen and expelling too much carbon dioxide. When that happens you get what you've described above.

Oh okay, cuz for the past hour and going i feeling like i don't have enough air to breathe, my throat feels clogged and air feels like it clogging my throat or something.(I)

i have been feeling like heavyness in my throat & tight throat and breathing problems It a feeling of my throat wants to shut down! & i no longer want to look up symptoms on the internet and scare my self, I went to the doctors several times and said I am fine, its the anxietyy Attacks.. .now is that part of the attacks ? its pretty diffcult and i'm nervous the fact i am going to stop breathing!

Please someone, let us know or even let us know if you have the same related symptoms.
I know there are plenty symptoms of the attacks, but want to make sure the heavyness in my throat & tight throat and breathing problems can be party of it.

Thank you kindly.

Hi flaca7 I'm a 29 year old female and for the last 4 weeks i have been suffering the exact same thing. I was wondering if you ever got a diagnosis of what it is. I'm scared and not sure what's going on and I am positive that it is not anxiety. If you get this could you please reply to my email address.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Do you have a thyroid condition or do you know if you are gluten intolerant? Maybe celiac disease? Does this happen after you eat?

I had those exact symptoms about a year ago. I take synthroiid for thyroid problems. I had gone off gluten because I learned I was VERY intolerant (not Celiac disease). Since I was off gluten, my small intestine was absorbing everything better, including my medication. Therefore, I was now getting too much synthroiid which caused those same "panic attack" symptoms. All doctors said I was having panic attacks..that sometimes people just start getting them. I decided to try pills I had that were a lower dose of synthroiid. It worked almost immediately. I had to figure this out myself. Luckily I had some lower dose pills to try or who knows where I would be now. Those symptoms you speak of are really horrible. Everyone just comes to the conclusion you are all of a sudden going crazy. They never want to look outside their little box of tricks! Just give you medication to make the symptoms. It's nuts that you gave to come here to try and figure it out yourself. They just really have no idea. Try going off gluten if your thyroid is fine. Read up on gluten sensitivity and the reactions you can have. Also get tested for ciliacs disease. It is a simple blood test. But test for it before you go off of it or you could get a false negative. Needs to be in your system for the test. Takes about 2 weeks to get the gluten completely out of your system once you go off of it but you should feel better in as soon as 2 days. Hope this helps. God knows I know how you feel!

Sounds like an allergic reaction. Read my lost below on gluten and thyroid. Does this happen after you eat? If so, pay attention to what you are eating and if it's worse with certain foods.