I had mentioned to my boyfriend of a year and a half and I had mentioned to him about trying a three sum. At first he thought I was trying to trick him but eventually he said he wanted to try it for his birth day. I know it was something he really wanted to try (although he's only mentioned it once through the course of the relationship. Now as I said, it was something I had mentioned and there obviously would be some boundaries and would only be a one time thing... I've been reading forums on peoples opinions of it, however; I can't help but be weary that it will change our relationship. So the point is, I would like to know you're opinions on why you think my boyfriend (who I live with) or any man for that matter would be alright with a three sum in a committed loving relationship: because although it is something I'm considering for him, I can't get past that part of me takes it personal and questions his intentions.

Three sum ... Bad idea nothing ever good comes from those afterwards. Suggestion maybe you should talk to him about it and instead ask how you two can make things a little more steamy and then you will be the only girl in the spotlight of his eyes

have u did three sum before?

how long have yall been together? And wasnt it your idea originally? Honestly... someone always ends up hurt. Even couples who rr older and its their lifestyle.. Someone ends jp coming in the relationship that maakes one feel like they never felt before and then its all over but the crying

Yes, I mentioned it to him because he had mentioned it once before. There would obviously be certain limitations. We've been together two years and have an exciting sex life. I just wanted to make sure with him, that it would just be a sex thing, not an intimate thing with the other person. Most likely it won't ever happen, because I've always found sex to be a sacred thing between two people I was just curious from other peoples perspective as to why men have this fantasy. If it's personal or typical.