I am a mother of a 1year old adorable boy & now i found out that am preg again by the same man but then i found out that he just had a little boy with another woman,when i ask him he denies it but his family says its true,please help me,should i leave or stay & fix things between us?

This is a decision you will have to search deep down your soul to make, no one can make it for you. He is obviously sleeping around and is not committed to you nor is he an honest man. You will have to decide if this is the type of man you want in your life. A man that loves and respects you would not be doing what he is doing.  Good luck. 

Hi there!

I agree with jackray. Think of this from his prospective, why would he be honest with you when he knows you will likely leave him? You are emotionally attached to him and will have some type of relationship with him for the rest of your life, but it doesn't have to be a physical or emotional relationship. He is not showing you the love or respect that you deserve as his girlfriend and the mother of two of his children.

As a side note, a friend of mind who was in her mid-30's found herself in the same situation and she decided to stay with the man and work it out. Not only did he end up cheating again, she later found out from the mother of his older children that he fathered a child outside of their relationship that he'd never mentioned. So basically, the guy was constantly in multiple relationiships at once and fathering children with everyone. It was a big mess. I'm not saying this is the case with your guy. It's just a word of caution. Best of luck!