hi im a 24 year wife an mother of 4 i have been with my husband since i was 12 yrs old an have been married for the last 3 years an nuthing has been the same since we fight more we neva do anything 2gether anymore its like we are flat mates i had our twin girls in 08 an things seem to be goin really well until last year i had a barake down an went out an cheated on my husband an im deeply ashmed of myself an now eva since i have told him about it things have gotten worse he doesnt trust me anymore there is no trus between we fight everyday over it i can not tell him enough how sorry i am i tell him everyday he tells me that he will neva forget he tells me he loves me an is trying but he just doesnt he trows in it my face everyday we dont have a day gos by wen we fight an agrgue im so confused an frustrated i have no family support i cant talk to anyone im not sure what im suposse to do if there is no trust in a relationship is there any point in staying in one i have aske him to go to couples therapy but he refuses to do so plz any1 give me some advice

thankyou

You mentioned couples therapy. Do they have any type of therapy there that you can go to alone? Learning to adjust your own feelings about it may help tremendously.

If it makes you feel any better, I think he's being an ass for bringing that up and tossing it at you but there is no accounting for some peoples ways. My wife often says things that are hurtful to me that I would never say to her but I don't think she realizes it so I've learned to ignore it.

i have thought about goin alone i dont really have the support of my family they just put me down an butt there noses in were they arnt wonted it just makes me angry that he isnt willing to be apart of it he thinks i dont care but i do im just the type of person that doesnt dwell on the past im always up for second chances the thing that really pisses me off his that 8 years ago he cheated on me just afta our sone was born i forgave hin i neva eva once brought it up but he seems to thin because he told me its all ok im just really in a downer atm havent got family i can rely on