so yesterday me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time and basically we did it twice. the first time he started and we were just having sex then he pulled out and took the condom off and he came in my mouth and I'm almost positive I swallowed most of it but then there's stil a chance that there was still remaining cum on his penis.shortly after that we did it again and we used a condom that time as well only halfway through it broke. He noticed right away( it literally ripped completely in half) and he pulled out. I know the chances are slim but could I still gt pregnant because of this ? I'm so worried. I'm only 15 and he's 17. Please help

i'm sorry to say that there is a chance you could be pregnant. next time if something happens and you're unsure if you could be pregnant, take Plan B pill over the counter and you wont be pregnant. take a pregnancy test if you have a missed period and think about taking the pill to even further your chance on being pregnant. hope this helps.. sorry and be careful :)

Technically, yes. It's not likely, but you can get pregnant even from precum, because sometimes there's a bit of semen in there. If you miss a period or if you just want to be sure now, take a pregnancy test, you can buy them at gas stations and so on.