My grandfather is coughing all the time. This started 2 months ago. Do I have to say that he is a passionate cigarette smoker, and that he has bronchitis attacks couple of times a year? Could he get some bronchitis infection? I mean, can his condition get worse? I tried to make him leave cigarettes, but he is too stubborn for that. So, I need to ask around to find out something more on his illness.

Bronchitis infection happens not that rarely. Actually, bronchitis clears the way for various infections. The most often causes for bronchitis infection are streptococcus and hemophilus influenzae. Of course, you do know that all of this problems would subdue, even completely pass if you could talk some sense to your grandfather. Otherwise, there are many dangerous complications that can occur. He must not keep living like that.