I am a passionate smoker and am having these coughing problems for years now and the sore throat has become my natural condition but I am still young –almost 40-and am diagnosed recently with chronic bronchitis and would like to hear now something about bronchitis relief if it is possible at all after all this smoking years and bronchitis condition that is of prolonged character. Do you think that maybe the best bronchitis relief would be to stop smoking and what else I should be doing to get rid of this chronic bronchitis? Thanks!

The first thing you should do is to stop smoking for it is obvious that smoking has caused you this chronic bronchitis condition –at least in my case quitting smoking was the best bronchitis relief treatment I had –by the way I was having trouble with stopping smoking but finally I managed it by several acupuncture treatment. And the other part of my bronchitis relief treatment was taking some homeopath remedies –vitamins, herbs and plants though I must admit during the first months I was regularly taking some prophylactic antibiotics that helped me at the beginning of my bronchitis relief treatment but I am still drinking tea made of healthy herbs and my nutrition is based on vitamins, minerals and this is all mixed up with a healthy life approach and that means have enough of rest and night sleep as well as avoiding rooms where smoking is allowed.