My husband has bronchitis. We were on a trip to south Europe when he starts coughing, sneezing and he had problems with his breathing. We went to a doctor and he diagnoses him with bronchitis. He forbids him to use cigarettes. When we have returned home he had to stay in bed. Our kids are with my parents. I want to know is bronchitis contagious and can I bring back the kids?

Bronchitis is clearly related to periods of heavy pollution. Except this it is often caused by bacteria, viruses, mycoplasma. This respiratory illness is often related with cigarette smoking. It means that this kind of disease can have more causes therefore I can not tell you anything about your question. You didn't say anything about medications your husband has to use. Since he is smoker bronchitis probably is not contagious.