I am curious about bronchitis effects for it happened already twice I had bronchitis in last 4 months. I also had terrible headache during whole this period and am wondering if those headaches are bronchitis effects related or maybe it is because I smoke regularly a pack a day so do you think that smoking might cause these bronchitis effects?

Sure it could for smoking is one the most common triggers of bronchitis and one of the bronchitis effects it may turn into chronic type and that is something you don't need –for the bronchitis effects might also be manifested in headaches which is already your case and many other symptoms such as wheezing, sweating, chest pain and burning alike chest sensation. And if it is about bacterial bronchitis than its effects might be more serious for it could turn in pneumonia and than the treatment is much prolonged sometimes it takes up to 12 weeks. I had bronchitis few times and it was always acute bronchitis whose symptoms are more severe than those of chronic bronchitis but acute bronchitis effects are much easier and disappear quickly.