Hello! Please someone help me with some good bronchitis natural cures. I have this bronchitis condition going on so frequently I think it might easily become chronic bronchitis condition so I now wonder if there is any natural bronchitis cure and if you know of some approach like this I need to know for! Thanks!

Well I don't know any specific bronchitis natural cure I mean there are many of them such as asthma vitamins –that is what I usually take and you have them in bio stores so it is easy to find them, and than you could be using some natural herbs and plants I also am taking some bronchitis supplements but the thing is that I can not suggest what you should be using exactly as bronchitis natural cure simply because I am using some homeopaths remedies and there are always prescribed to fit the characteristic of each person but I bet homeopaths remedies are one of the best bronchitis natural cures for at first place they improve your immune system and also makes you more relaxed for also psychological condition is something that could also trigger bronchitis. And if you asked me one of the best bronchitis natural cures is having enough and quality sleep in room that is well winded and full of fresh and clean air.