I am curious what the symptoms of bronchitis are for my daughter got seek seriously in these last days. She coughs and feels this sharp chest pain and even something like chest burning sensations. I think I should take her to the doc to get some good treatment for this coughing doesn't seem to be normal to me. Anyway my neighbor have said that she thinks my daughter might be having bronchitis so I am now curious to hear what symptoms of bronchitis are and how it is treated.

All these symptoms your daughter has could easily be bronchitis related that is also usually accompanied by fever and phlegm while coughing – so when this phlegm is clear and white than it is symptom of viral bronchitis but if it is dark green and yellow than it is symptom of bacterial bronchitis and in this case antibiotic is included otherwise the bacteria would spread into the lungs causing pneumonia. Anyway I think that what your daughter has is an acute bronchitis and it is much easier treated than the chronic bronchitis – so just let her have rest and make her drink plenty of fluids for it is essential as wells good nutrition. Anyway you need to be patient for the symptoms of bronchitis may sometimes take up to 12 weeks to disappear.