I am a chronic weed smoker (at least a joint a day) and I also smoke a pack a week. I can quite smoking but I was wondering if I could smoke pot with bronchitis. I've started the medication and puffer yesterday and am scared to smoke pot because it could make it worse.

Can i smoke pot with bronchitis?

Yes, you can smoke pot if you have bronchitis, but it is a really stupid idea. :)

You inhale more deeply when you smoke pot and hold it in longer than cigarettes. This is not good. In fact it is very bad.

If you insist on using pot, don't smoke it. Eat it! You will still get high but not hurt your lungs.

It is not a good idea to smoke while you have bronchitis. I am an everyday smoker who gets Bronchitis every year and each time I wait tell I am healthy enough to smoke. I make pot brownies so that I can still ingest it. Sometimes the cotton mouth can make your cough not as productive, but all in all it is best to wait until your cough is gone and you are healthy again, your lungs will thank you!