Hi, I was just wondring if anyone has had pink/brown blood after sex. I think i am ovulating - my period are roughly 28-29 days. I had sex on day 9 / 11 /12 / 13. There was also like a little piece of jelly with some blood in it?

hi. the same thing just happened to me the last time i had sex. i had a pinkish vaginal discharge and it lasted a day. i've been posting questions about it on this site, bute no one has gotten back to me.

but, i'm glad i'm not the only one going through this.

Hey! I have experienced brown tissue like blood for the past 2 days in my underware and when i wipe. The last day of my period was dec. 23rd and about 3 days later, after i had sex, i noticed alot of bright red blood in my underware. Now being 3 weeks later i am noticing spotting with brown blood in my underware and when i wipe...I am on birth control....i have been for 3 years..could i still get pregnant?

I too am curious as to what this means. My husband and I are trying to get pregnant. My cervical mucus indicated that I was ovulating yesterday and after we had sex, I had a bit of a pinkish brownish discharge. Anyone have any ideas?