I am so surprised I have noticed brown discharge yesterday. I am surprised because I am seven weeks pregnant already. That is why I think it is not normal and I am worried my baby is not ok. I need to hear if brown discharge at 7 weeks pregnant is normal or not? Is there any women that experienced something similar?

I know how you feel because I went through one pregnancy with similar symptoms as you reported. When I was in the second month, I started to bled a little. In my case, it was just yeast infection and it passed very well. Off course, we went through this without making any harmful consequence to my baby. If I were you, I would not worry about it because it does not sound like something serious. Anyway, I have a friend that had similar thing happened during her pregnancy. I guess she was not lucky as I was, because it was her placenta detaching a little and she had to go on bed resting. She said you should ask if they do a thorough sonogram because that can show what is happening to you. Whatever it was, you should definitely visit your doctor and consult him to protect your baby.

hey. yeh it is very scary when you see this especially when you know for sure your pregnant. im not tryin to scare you, and maybe it different with you, maybe just an infection. i was 4 months pregnant. and started having brown dicharge, and it was because i had a miscarriage. the hcg level was 20,000 points lower than what it was suppose to be<< meaning air wasnt getting to the baby through the umbillical cord. but brown discarge is a higly positive sign of a miscarriage especially during the early pregnancy. best thing to do is report to your docs. office asap. i hope this helps you. i hope everything works out with you and your baby. please keep me updated