hi i just got my period and it ended on friday september 13th. now, a few days later ive had brown spotting. Ive never had sex but my boyfriend ejaculated on my stomach and im not sure if it got near my vaginal opening or not. Why is this happening?

The brown spotting is just vaginal discharge. Your vagina cleans itself thats why you have this mucus looking liquid come out. It's just the left over blood from when you were on your period. If you still had pants on, there is no way you could have gotten it near your vaginal opening. Please reply back if you have any more questions or details to tell.

i didnt have pants on but i had underwear on...this has never happened to me before that i got the brown spotting days after my period but i started running cross country so i have been a lot more active than usual. does this have anything to do with it? thank you for answering some of these questions!!!