I've been having this mucus discharge for two weeks now. I thought it was my allergies or sinuses because my back teeth started to tingle and then hurt so i started taking med's for that. After I found that wasn't the case, I just left it alone hoping it would just pass. The same side of my face as the nasal discharge is sore too. When i wake up in the morning my left nostril is clogged with a dark yellow/brown mucus, every morning. When i wipe my nose of it, it gives off a funky smell of infection. please help me to stop this problem and get better. Thank You.

I Don't know how to answer your question, but I have been experiencing the same thing so I would like to know the answer also....Someone help Please!!!

Its Sinusitis (Sinus Infection). mucus in yr cavities is rotten and sometimes it gives a foul smell.. as there is no permanent cure in Sinusitis but you can use some nasal sprays.

Go see your dentist. Sometimes you have a tooth cavity that is causing the infection. I ended up needing a root canal when I thought I was having sinus infections over and over. Remember, everything in your body is connected.