I really hope i can get some advice... so my boyfriend and I have bin having unprotected sex I am no longer on the pill haven't bin for about 2 almost 3 months now, for about 2 weeks I have bin getting headaches pretty much every day and have bin feeling a lil dizzy. As days went on I have bin extremely tired I wake up in the morning and feel like I haven't slept a wink all night although I have and I am tired all day... I can't wait to lay my head down at night. About a week ago my breast were very sore but stopped after about 3 or 4 days, I was due for my period 5 days ago and never started but 2 days ago I went to pee and when I wiped there was a brownish colored discharge. I put a pad on thinking I was starting my period... when I went to the bathroom again a little while later there was nothing on my pad but was still there when I wiped, I am still wearing a pad just in case but now it has bin 3 days nothing on my pad all day but still some brown discharge when I wipe. I have bin nauseous the last maybe week... I took a pt but it came out negative... could I be pregnant and it be too early to say? Please I need some advice. Thanks!

I have the same issue from last two days. It was my date n I was expecting my periods but I am just having a little amount of that brown discharge... I am trying for pregnancy from last 6 months " if its a sign of pregnancy then its a v good sign for me hopefully