My leg was hurting me for about 3 years after that so I finally got an MRI. The MRI showed I had a bulging disk between the L4-L5. I still have pain, but have not gotten any worse. It is a pain that I can easily live with. I need the bulging disk to go away. How is this possible? I tried PT once (4 sessions), so I would say I have never done any thing to help the problem. Would with PT and anti-inflamitories this make the bulge go away? I go back to a spine specialist three weeks from now.

I am not sure if this helps but I suffered with bulging discs for years. PT would normally rectify it for a while, but it kept coming back. Eventually the pain got so bad that I could not walk. After this I was admitted to hospital had a MRI and was told they will have to operate to remove discs. It’s been 2.5 years since, I can walk, but with a limp, and my right foot feels numb and cold.