I don't really know what to make of it, it's on the right labia at the tip theres no hair on the labia so i cant be an ingrown hair... it doesnt itch, hurt, burn it only aggravates me when i whipe but theres none anywhere else and it doesnt hurt to pee. I have a 15 month old son, and i think i was checked for everything when i was pregnant and i didnt have Herpes or Warts or anything of that nature, i've only had sex w/ my partner, and he claims to the faithful and i believe him because he has a cell phone, i call him when he's at work sometimes on his breaks, and he comes straight home i know this because he get off at 3:30 and he's home by 3:41 always so i dont know where he would have the time to cheat. they do check for everything when your pregnant right??? could it be a Swollen Gland???

Celebrity
Hi there! I don't think it is a swollen gland on labia! My girlfriend gets these small bumps all the time. As I like to experiment down there, I usually just squeeze that white thing out of the bump, and it disappears a day after. She hasn't had any problems ever after my squeezing, so I suppose that's ok.

aww thats nice that u and ur girlfriend have such a close relationship that you can do something like that. it's already gone away. but thanx for the reply though.

Celebrity
Yeah, no worries!!! Cheers!

Is it normal to be having these swollen glands quite often. I work out 5 days a week and sweat down there and i usually have them when i am on my period or when my bf fools around down in that area with his fingers. Is this normal? Should I be worried! They are just little red bumps and usually go away after a few days of putting a warm washcloth on them.