I found a little lump near my vagina. It is a half size of a pea and it is hart to touch, but it is painless. It is little reddish. Is this a serious matter, like a skin cancer? I am really beginning to worry, so any answer would be welcome!

This sounds like an ingrown hair follicle. It is best not to touch it, because I guess it is inflamed (reddish color). I really do not think this is a skin cancer, but you never know. It would be best if you would go to a doctor and get this checked.
Regards!

I don't really know what to make of it, it's on the right labia at the tip theres no hair on the labia so i cant be an ingrown hair... it doesnt itch, hurt, burn it only aggravates me when i whipe because i rub on it w/ the toilet paper but theres none anywhere else and it doesnt hurt to pee. I have a 15 month old son, and i think i was checked for everything when i was pregnant and i didnt have Herpes or Warts or anything of that nature, i've only had sex w/ my partner, and he claims to the faithful and i believe him because he has a cell phone, i call him when he's at work sometimes on his breaks, and he comes straight home i know this because he get off at 3:30 and he's home by 3:41 always so i dont know where he would have the time to cheat. they do check for everything when your pregnant right??? could it be a Swollen Gland???

soory to say but trust no man,he could be having sex with another woman and still answer the phone when you call plus he can do this on his lunch break .men finds the time to do what they wants to do so please don't swear for them.