I have a bump on my outer labia, it doesn't hurt or itch or anything. And it's just one single bump. I've had it for a while but I figured it was a zit or ingrown hair, and I went to the doctor for a pap-smear and they said I came back clean even though I never mentioned the bump. I just realized it was there again while shaving and noticed its gotten bigger. I've had a few sexual partners since I noticed this bump and they have not had any signs of bumps or anything after sexual intercourse. What could this be?

Try reading up on a Bartholin's cyst t, it gets very painful if it becomes infected. I found that it is formed when a Bartholin's gland is blocked, causing a fluid-filled cyst to develop. A Bartholin's cyst is not an infection, although it can be caused by an infection, inflammation, or physical blockage (mucus or other impediment) to the Bartholin's ducts (tubes which lead from the glands to the vulva). If infection sets in, the result is a Bartholin's abscess. If the infection is severe or repeated a surgical procedure known as marsupialization may be required to stop further recurrences.

I looked up photos of Bartholin's cysts and thats not what it looks like. Its actually on the outer lip, not close to the inner part of my vagina at all.