Hi im 13 and i caught a cold(runny nose sore throat ext.) a day later my right testicle hurt very slightly at random times during the day for no more than a minute. the day after that i noticed a small(1/2cm diamenter) bump on the top of my right testicle its not really hard or soft. if it doesnt go away/gets worse with the cold ill get it checked. just wondering if it COULD be cancerous or just a cyst. it doesnt hurt and i have no lower back pain.

any info is apreciated

Not quite sure what it could be. I would definitely keep an eye on it in the next few days-weeks and if it changes in size/starts getting painful more often then definitely do something. If it doesn't change in size then it very well could be a cyst but you may want to get it checked out anyways just to be safe about it. Stay well!

Hi heretohelp99
In my opinion he should first talk with his parents. Then they should take him to a doctor. But he should be keeping this to him self, it can turn in to something dangerous.