Hi everyone, Im a 24 year old male.Last tursday I was playing with my dog, runing arround, but nothing.. then I sat down to get to work, arround 7PM I whent to the store, and since I got up, my left testicle started to hurt real bad, up to my abdomen, as soon as I came back from the store, I checked my self, and I found a really hard lump at the bottome of my left testicle, was big, the size of a broad pea, but rounder, almost like a marbel, pretty much as hard, and it hurs if i touched it, even if i pressed it a bit, also felt pretty heavy and my testicle was pretty low and hanging. I took some pain meds and whent to sleep.
My friends dad is a Doctor, so next day I asked him bout my problem, he checked me, he said that more than likely it was a cyst. Told me to take some antibiotics and some other pils, that i am taking now since friday night. also to not wear boxers, and to wear something more tight that keeps my testicles up, and away from hanging (if thats the word)and to get a sonogram on thursday/friday. .
Te lump seems to go "smaller" and "softer" in the morning when I wake up. Tonight I cecked my self, and the pain whent away, but the lump is still there.
I know I checked wit ha doctor already, but I get too nerveous always, does this sound like cancer? or if its a cyst, would I need surgery or anything? Im very scared. :'(

mods please close, i just noticed this was the wrong section.. sorry