Hi, I'm 14, white; about 2-3 weeks ago I've noticed a lump on the top of my right testicle right next to the epididymis. It is smaller than a pea. It is on the outside of my testicle and extending from it is a small wiggly "strand." If i move the strand around it is painful and if i squeeze it it is painful. It isnt painful if i role over the lump with my finger. It is tender and painful when i squeeze it though. For the past 2-3 weeks i've been checking my testicles daily and it hasnt gone away, but my right testicle isn't enlarged; it is the same size as my left and they hang equally after a warm bath. I showed my father the lump and he told me that it was nothing and if my testicle started to hurt to tell him which it hasn't. I have to get my physical for 9th grade in 1 to 2 weeks and i was wondering if i should go earlier to make sure it isn't cancer. I've been reading about testicular cancer and it mostly doesnt fit my symptons but some do. I am out of the age range when you should start doing T.S.E's, it is on the top of my testicle which is rare, it is painful, and it has a wiggly "strand" extending off it. But it is a lump. Should i be worried?
-Thank you

You should definitely get yourself checked out. Second, i have a small pea sized lump as well with much of the same symptoms you have. I went to the doctor and got an ultra sound on it. It turned out not to be cancer. The doctor said usually cancer feels like it's on the inside not the outside like you and i have experienced. I'm going to get it checked out again though so i can get rid of whatever it is as it has started to be painful.

There is no embarrassment in going to the doctor and finding out it's nothing. You'll actually feel a lot of relief. You have to consider that this is your life. And going to the doctor and having them rub jelly over your balls so they can ultra sound it is insignificant compared to dying. It's your life. I went twice.

No u My have A siz on it

dONT WORRY I HAVE DA SAME THING FOR 14YEARS I WENT TO DID DOCTOR GAVE ME SOME PILLS AN I BEEN OK SINCE

Hi I am 15 and I believe I have the same problem. I noticed it a couple of days ago however I havent told anyone yet. I have done some research and at first I thought it was an epidedimal cyst. However it is not soft and squishy like described. My problem is more the texture and feel of a 3rd testi but much smaller the size of a pea. Please let me know how things go for you or if its a big deal I would like to know to make my decision.