I have bumps on my inners thighs, lower abdomen, and genital area. I've had them now for almost a month some are red and some look like pimples they itch especially after I sweat. I'm worried it could be herpes but don't herpes usually come in cycles that last about 2 weeks? I've never had these before until recently, they seem to get worse when i work, I do labor outside where I sweat more then usual. Any idea what this could be? Thank You

This may sound insane or underwhelming but have you considered mosquito/nat bites? you say you work outside in the heat, and it is the height of summer. I have 5 mosquito bites on my legs and stomach as i am speaking.
Due to the poison injected by the insect, it will always itch more in hot or humid conditions, and your sweat is providing the humidity. This is why "mosquito bite pain relief" creams are often uncomfortably cold on the skin.
don't jump to scary conclusion? Ofc it depends how many of these "bumps" there are.

it could be anything

you say it depends on how many bumps there are? how many would represent herpes?! I have quite a bit