Ok so about 5-6 weeks ago I noticed one small red bump in the middle of my balls. Now 5-6 weeks later there are more itchy bumps and they have multiplied and gotten bigger. I've done a lot of research on my own and read that herpes outbreaks last 1-3 weeks but the bumps I have have been there for nearly two months. Also there is no pus or white head on the bumps, they more resemble a mosquito bite. I have tried to pop them but nothing happens. They just get more irritated and grow in size. There is no pain involved just a severe itch.

what could it be?
any ideas?

Hi there, I don't know if this is a double post or not but I can tell you that whatever this is, it could be jock itch or it could be something more serious, but I can tell you that it looks like it's not getting better and that it'd be a good idea to see a doctor about it so you can get it taken care of! Does that help? Are you able to see one now?