I have three bumps around my vaginal area. They are all almost unnoticeable to the eye, as they are the same color as my skin down there, but they are definitely rather itchy. One is on the inside of my right labia majora, on is on the inside of my left labia majora, and one is about an inch away from my vaginal opening toward my leg. Also, there is something that looks more like a cut in a crevice on my labia minora. These all developed RIGHT after sexual activity with a guy who was very rough with his hands down there (not just inside, but outside, too.) I don't think it could be herpes because the bumps look like mosquito bites-- raised with a 'hole' in the middle and they are all very spread out. Could they have appeared because of the friction applied to the area surrounding?

I am worried sick. Please help.

Give it a few days, if the "hole" becomes larger and the bumps become more sore then, you most likely have a type of herpes. are you sure your bf is disease free or did he have a cold sore and then went down on you? if he did have a cold sore that is herpes type 1 and can be transmitted to any part of the body. Go to a gyn or planned parent hood and get tested. good luck

I have a similar situation except my honey was not being rough and it's occurred more than once. I got worried and went to the doc and got tested for herpes and it was negative and it's now back. Small cut on the crease and bumps at the top that seems like razor bumps. I'm super worried I prob need a second doc opinion any advise on what's happening there? Help

Definitely go to the doctor and get that checked out.