Does anyone know some quick relief for mosquito bites? I am worried that will pill all my skin if I continue to scratch. Please, something natural, I have sensitive skin and I react on almost everything. Thank you in advance.

I have the same problem. My home is close to water and I am fighting with mosquito bites my whole life. My favorite uses an ingredient you probably have sitting in a bowl on your kitchen countertop- its banana peel. Just rub banana peel, the pulpy inside surface of the peel on the bite to take the itch out of mosquito bites. You can also rub the bite with soap. Quick relief for mosquito bite is also an ice pack or mix baking soda with enough water to make a paste and apply to the bite. Well, I can think of lavender and tea tree oils with a swab, freshly-cut onion or a dab of toothpaste is soothing. Good luck.

Try ammonia, commonly found in urine. It might sound gross, but it works. My uncle had malaria, and afte he got it, he always put ammonia on his bites. It takes out the poison and the itch.