I have these bumps under the skin between my thigh and my groin area. The area that makes a V shape. It started at the same time when I was bitten by some sort of insect I am not sure what kind of insect it is. The bumps between my thigh and groin area were in pain for a few days and it would hurt if I moved around in bed but the pain has decreased a lot now but the bumps are still there. Also the bite marks on my right thigh itches a lot I have tried my best not to scratch them. They appear to be mostly in the same areas and a few them are spread apart but still bunched up together. The bite marks became dark or black after it has been scratched. I plan to see a doctor as soon as I can. Does anyone have an idea of what might have happened? I haven't done anything out of the ordinary. My daily routine is just to take my dog out to the park and do p90x been doing it for 2 years. If it helps I am 24 year old male and I do not participate in any sexual activities.

Hey john its hard to say without seeing what you r describing.... how big r the bumps. It could be a fungle infection like jock itch.... how good is your hygine

I'm a very clean person. I workout and shower once a day. The day I went to the park though I didn't shower right away when I came back. I usually shower right away. The bumps between my thigh and groin are about half an inch the pain and size has gone down a lot today the first few days it hurts when I turn in bed. Is it possible to get jock itch if I have never had it before? I always where the same type of clothing. I wore shorts that day the only thing I did differently that I can remember is that I was crouching down reading my book with my right leg closest to the grass. Is it possible that the swollen lymph nodes and the bug bites are related since they happened about the same time. The red bites I have are around my thighs inner and a few on the outer side, also a little bit on behind my lower back on the right.

hey john just checking in to see how thoes bumps were doing> are they getting better???? worse???? it could be bugs but they usually dont last this long.... let me know how things are going.....

Hey thanks for your concern. The bumps between my thighs and groin area went down a lot not like the first few days. The first day the pain I would say on a scale of 1-10 it was 8. Now I would say it is a 2 I can't feel it that much. Also the redness from the bug bites has gotten less red and less itchy but some of them still hurt if I press down on them with my finger. They are sort of like mini bruises. I don't know what kind of insect it was that bit me, but it is very annoying to the point that I am afraid to go to in the grass again without some sort of repellent. I was looking up information about bug bites and I found out that sometimes bug bites can cause an allergic reaction in the body and the lymph nodes or bumps can become swollen as well. I plan to see the doctor as soon as I can still to check up on it.

Ticks if the bumps turn black in the middle