I just found out that there is a bump or a pimple like size between my labia minora and labia majora. Help!!! What do you thinks is that and what is the cause of that?

Health Guru
Hi Angela, with out more of a description of what it looks like and how big and exactly where on your labia its hard to say!
If you like to give more information I will be willing to try help you find out what it is :-)

Hi. I really appreciate you response. Its between my labia majora and labia minora. Its in the inner part of my labia majora. I noticed it out 4 to 3 days from now when i washed my private part and I think i just finished my monthly period that time. Its a pimple size bump and i really don't know how it look like because I'm afraid to look at it but when i touched it, its kinda hard and kinda hurt but now its decreases its size and it doesn't hurt anymore when i touched it but although it decrease I'm still afraid what that bump is and what is the cause of the bump.

Health Guru
Hi Angela, I think what you have is either a boil or cyst by what you describe, take a look and see because it won't be that nasty to see, it will probably be just a red bump that's all :-)