Well I'm kinda embrassed because I've noticed on my labia minora that there's white bumps & I don't know what they are & I found a pimple on the inside of my labia majora please help me what this is I have not had sex with anybody & yea I have masterbated but only with my hands & please help me is it normal ?

no worry, it is common. it may be due to sweating all around, thick pubic hair besides lack of cleaning. how ever , clean shave and clean twice a day..as long as there is no pain and pus, do not worry. be happy.

I  have recurring whit  bumps on my  labia,  usually  only  one at a time, but this time there were 3! not particularly  sore but a little itchy and uncomfortable,  iv  done lots of research and come  to the conclusion its nothing to worry  about,  I know some people have said dont pop them but it feels so much  better when I have,  there is always a long white/creamy  color like a long worm that comes out, I wash thoroughly  with water as hot as I can stand then apply  antiseptic  ointment and usually  dont have them reappear for quite a while,  i do wonder if it is connected to glands/hormones as it is usually always when my  period is immanent that they appear.  Hope this puts some minds at rest  :-}