I am experiencing pain in urethra during urination urge for some time now. I just cant find the time to check this. What can be the cause? Are there some meds or tea that you can recommend me for this?

Burning or sharp pain in the urethra during urination is one of the symptoms of UTI. So, I guess you have a urinary tract infection or some bladder infection. I think it is important to see a doctor about this. All I can recommend you is cranberry juice. Take care.

About every other day, I experience the same thing - painful burning urination that is worse when I am through, feeling the need to go again, cramps in the bladder and some back pain. I think it is all caused by cafeen (coffee and tea) or other acidic beverages and food. What seems to help is drinking lots of water, cutting way down on tea. It also helps to flush the area with water right after urination. What I did was empty and rinse an disposable enema bottle, filled it with water and hosed the whole urethra and attached areas down. Every time I "go", I refill the bottle and hose down again. The water washes away the burn and I can wait longer to go again. This and lots of water can clear up the problem it about 2-6 hours. If the pain continues for more than a day, its worth going to the doctor to make sure you don't have a bladder infection or other condition.
For more information on the effects of cafeen on bladder health, google painful urination and cafeen. I hope this helps some of you. It was my doctor who first told me of the possibility of cafeen and painful urination, after I tested negative for a urinary tract infection.
BBullit