My husband suffers from Burning Mouth Syndrome? I was wondering what treatments are available for Burning Mouth Syndrome. This is all new to me and I have to do something to help him. I’ll appreciate any advice. Thank you.

Burning Mouth Syndrome is the occurrence of oral pain in a patient with no obvious mouth pathology; it may be burning or aching in nature, and affect different areas of the mouth, tongue, or lip. There are several possible contributors to this condition such as nutritional deficiencies, irritation of a facial nerve, depression, and dry mouth. As there is not one known cause, there is no single recommended treatment, although some patients have benefited form treatment with medication thought to act on the nervous system. Drugs like elavil, klonopin, neurontin and others from vitamin supplementation, or treatment for oral fungal infection.

I had terrible burning mouth syndrome that was a side effect of a tranquilizer. Getting off was the only solution.

Some people get burning mouth from acid reflux and B Vitamin deficiency.

i used to suffer from this see my blog it tells you how all you need is baking soda

http://curebms.blogspot.com/ cure burning mouth syndrome truthly no lies......