Hi guys

just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction, I have recently within the last month given up cigarettes (i dont know if this is related to my problem) anyway in the last 10 days i have had a really bad burning sensation in my feet, even when lying down at night or sitting in work during the day, its almost like a tingling pins and needles sensation, im also extremely tired, I went to my chemist who tested my blood sugar but everything is normal so its not diabetes, anyone able to shed any light on what it might possibly be?

Thanks in advance

Bubbles99

Have Thyroid tested!

Thanks, will do!

Please see a cardiologist!  As soon as possible.  My husband was told to do the same, however, it wasn't said in an urgent way.  It could be several things but if your arteries are clogged like his, you'll want to do it soon so you regain feeling.  He lost ALL feeling.  I'm a nurse I do knw what I'm talking about.

I wrote the above reply as a guest.  I also want to say that when you  quit smoking the tiny blood vessels opened up and I felt a lot more than I did when I was a smoker!  When you smoke the capillaries constrict.  My tastes also changed.  Good luck!!