I am 15 year old female. none smoker and have an ok diet. Im no over weight and have never had any health problems before. Recently , i keep getting quick sensations around the heart area. The other night i got one that was quiet big and i felt loss of breath. Two nights after , i had a about 7 little small ones. The disease Hydrotrophic cardiomyopathy runs in my family from my dads side. He recently died from this. My cousin was going to get tested for it but they said that he has to wait untill hes 18. Im worried that these are symptoms of this.
Can anyone tell me wether or not this is a symptom?
Should i vist my gp?
Is this just normal and am i overreacting?
thanks

Weird sensations could be a symptom of heart problems. I know that feeling. Don´t wait, go to your doctor (not a general one, but a cardiologist). If there is nothing: good for you. If there is something, well, you get it on time.

they sound to me like pvc's premature ventricular contractions, palpitations i get the same thing when i drink caffeine.But def see a cardiologist and get some tests done! but pvc's are not harmful at all.