WHAT COULD BE A CAUSE OF A BURNING SENSATION IN THE UPPER ABDOMEN? FREQUENTLY MY STOMACH ALSO MAKE A GURGLING SOUND.

I had similar symptoms some years ago. A strange burning sensation...just a small spot very localized in my Left side.
In my case, it turned out to be "Ischemic Bowel." (Meaning inadequate blood supply to bowel)
For me it turned out to be stage 4 endometriosis which had completely taken over my reproductive system and had invaded my bowel. I had a total hysterectomy and part of my bowel removed, but I imagine it could be caused by anything that would disrupt the blood supply of the bowel

Now, 4 yrs postop, I am having pain in my left side right at the waist, radiating to back...with a firm spot or lump I just noticed this morning. I am suspecting Pancreatitis....( Although I don't drink,the usual cause... but am on HRT and hyperlipidemia)