I underwent a lateral sphincterotomy around 6 months back. The problem has been solved around almost 90-95% however there is a small itching after bowel movements.
Recently i have started to face a new problem is that sometimes after masturbation i feel a burning sensation in the whole of my anal area and it lasts anywhere between 15 mins to 1 hour.Is it that it will take some more time before the pain goes of. I dont constipate now and usually am in toilet for less then 3-4 minutes.
What should i do.I am planning to consult my doctor as well.
Please suggest.Is it leading to something big

Regards.

You have to understand that anal fissures are not a thing that you can get rid of easy and there is always a chance that they might come back again. Now I am not too sure what kind of connection they have with masturbation but it seems to me that you might be experiencing the same issue as you had six months ago. I would suggest you to have a check up as soon as possible to see if the anal fissures are reoccurring.  Have you notices any bleeding after the burning sensation? Or maybe if you have any bleeding in your bowel movement? I hope this helped you a bit. Good luck with this and I hope you will get better.