I've been dealing with digestive problems since I turned 18, and am now 20 years old/female. Recently, during the last month or so, anytime I eat or drink anything my whole body feels like It's severely bloated making it very hard to inhale and take in air as well. I have been suffering from pain in my upper abdomen, under my left breast bone, and into my back at times. I get so bloated, and can't relieve it with burping and passing gas. I haven't eaten in three weeks, only been able to get down Ensure drinks and water.  The doctor tested my stool and found that there was blood, so he put me on prilosec for ulcers and sent me to a gastroenterologist. The gastroenterologist did an upper GI on me and found absolutely nothing. I am supposed to go back in next week to figure out other tests to do, but in the mean time I feel as if my problems are just getting worse, and no one seems to know anything that is causing it. ANY help would be greatly appreciated! 

All symptoms include: 
+ Excessive bloating 
+ Pains in abdomen into back 
+ Excessive weight loss 
+Thick white coating on tongue 
+Thick white coating in throat when drinking or swallowing 
+Pain worsens at night time

My heart goes out to you. I am new on these forums but not new in visiting them. I can relate some what to your issues. Can I ask you when it started were you taking antibiotics? that's how my Ibs started and all the digestive symptoms. I can also relate to having no results on tests. just yesterday I had another barium swallow in in almost 2 years and the doc said "well sorry to inform you but your completely fine." I can only tell that all those thoughts racing through your mind can make it worse I know from experience. I hope that you find a solution to your problem sooner than later this can ruining lives but people that don't go through it can't or won't understand it. take and good luck.

megz777 wrote:

for what i can see is that u have an intoxication. your system needs to be cleanced with herbal products so it will go easy on u. Buy activated charcoal from ABC advent stores and mix it with water or extra virgen olive oil, this will aliviate a lot of your problems. u can buy charcoal tablets or pills at whole food stores too. you must start eating right, only that which is of benefit to the body. no junk food. start drinking a lot of green juices; this will help in cleaning up your systm. u can buy or make them yourself out of herbs. if u r not a vegetable person, mix the juice with pinaple, papaya or water melon. do not mix with other fruits for it will give you gases. it will take some time but for sure it will help u a lot.
will pray for u.

I am having similar symptoms. I started having a lumpy sensation on my right throat, then comes the indigestion. ENT and GI both told me it was pharyngitis and put me on 4 courses of antibiotics. Finally ENT told me it was an ear infection which I have had surgery for already. After surgery, I had good appetite but bowels have never been the same. When it does come out, the stool will just disintegrate and I can see food particles. Excessive mucus in throat, abdominal pain, bloating, white tongue that does not scrape (which is most likely not thrush). From reading further, the tongue is due to the filiform papillae overgrowth. They normally shed off giving the tongue a pink color but due to digestive problems, and or using products rich in oxygen i.e hydrogen peroxide, they become white. I have tried colon cleanse with fiber 3 and bentonite clay but doesn't seem to help too much. I've lost weight, can't tolerate any kind of food high in sugar. No fatty foods either. Have had abdominal ultrasound, CT scans and upper endoscopy. All have come back negative.

I am hoping for a solution as well.

Pancreatitis. You have to get your enzyme levels checked when the pain is high... Especially radiating to the back, otherwise toxic enzyme levels diminish

u have yeast u eat to much carbohydrates and sugar u also might have c-deff if u ever drank old coffee
I forgot the tect term for yeast is but u might look up hoof and mouth

did u take the test on an empty stomach if so u have nothing to throw up it doesn't mean u don't have asid reflex