I’ve been feeling pain on my right side of abdomen. But I can’t precise the spot. I fell in both lower and upper quadrant, on side and front of abdomen. What can be the possible cause of my pain?

So many things can be a reason for your pain. You have to be more precise. Medical conditions like pancreatitis and other pancreas conditions, liver dieses or appendicitis and hernias, are possible. You need to seek for professional help. Explain to your doctor duration and timing of the pain and if there are any associated symptoms.

Just cruising through here for the first time...sounds like it could be an ovarian cyst (if you are a woman of course!) especially if it is lower. There are so many benign cysts and normal cysts that are called "functional cysts" and come and go with your cycle. But, you need to go to a doctor to just make sure it's normal, not likely to rupture. I had a ruptured cyst at 24 years old and had to have emergency surgery.

I have lower right itching, burning & stinging. When my PCP did my yearly exam including a Papp smear, they found a lot of blood. Tested my urine & found blood so she sent me to a urologist. After the 1st CT was done it showed my right kidney was enlarged, 2 nodules on right lung & 1 on left lung. After 2nd CT the Urologist told me my right kidney looked fine, thank God, I asked her about my lungs, the nurse put me on hold & then came back & said oh we will have to get back with you on that. Well heck, did they even look at the right CT? Does the Dr have to many patients that she can't keep up? And when I asked the nurse well what could still be causing this pain I'm still having on my right lower side, that's pretty severe? She just paused and told me I'd have to go see my PCP about that! What? I just paid this urologist all this money, she took a scope & went up into my bladder, I asked her to please look at my right ovary, because it's hurting me over there also. Her home page beside "Urologist" says she specializes in female anatomy, so why can't she look? Do you think she took the 2 seconds to look, no! Anyway, I'm so sorry for venting, my question is: what would cause that severe pain on the right side? The itching, burning & stinging deep inside the lower right area over my ovary area?

Oh yeah, I've had a partial hysterectomy in 2005.

I am a woman & I'm 49 years old. I had a partial hysterectomy in 2005. They did a ultrasound on me in December and said they could not find my ovaries. I guess they have srunk so much you can see them on the test, so I don't even know if cyst can even still form on them. They said your ovaries can srink to 0.5cm-1.0cm & it's hard to even see them on CT & MRI's. So I made an appointment with an OBGYN to see if they can help me find out what's going on because when the pain hits it's very severe.