I have been peeing blood out of my vagina it is not thick like my period i am 18 and never have had a pap smear,it is painfull and irratating and i am constanly running for the toliet i am terrified of what might be wrong please help... concerned.

It sounds like you have a urinary tract infection. Very common symptoms of this infection are spotting, or minor bleeding, in the urine, pain and irritation upon urination, and frequent urination, just like you're describing. I suggest you get yourself to urgent care ASAP.

Hello there help me,

It is most probably that you are suffering from urinary tract infection. This is very common problem which occurs in females and males equally and usually the symptoms include blood in the urine, frequent urination and burning and sometimes even itching sensation.

Unfortunately you will have to see your doctor because this infection can’t be treated with some over the counter medication from nearby pharmacy store but instead of that with antibiotics.  

Consult your doctor and he will probably do some urine analysis and urine culture tests to determine your diagnosis (these tests also discover blood in urine).

After you have been diagnosed you will be prescribed you antibiotics.  After few days you will be better and the symptoms of UTI will be gone.